"Snap chicks that u found she's HAWT!"

Monday, September 20, 2010
Recently,I'm bored. Recently,I'm started to tired with the "buy things without second thought" shopping spree. Recently,I've been busy. Recently,I'm going crazy. Recently,I'm hanging out with awesome game so called the "when i get bored, i started to entertain myself." game.
Well,wonder what it is? YES!!! You're totally into my topic. I named it
This self-entertain game established since 11st September 2010.
As the PIONEER who developed this game, I feel proud of myself. FYI,i always proud of myself as usual. Do u know why? The answer is I'm awesome. *wink*
Aite, cut the crap! Here how it goes. 1st, Location. U must know which place most of the chick would like to chill in. 2nd, Camera. Beware of the annoyed shutter sounds and flash,it's gonna kill u if they activated. 3rd,Dress nicely. Incase to allow chicks stare on u AT LEAST A MOMENT. 4th,Steady and snap! That's how we gonna do when u get bored. U'll find sumting real cool and funny when u snap them with their natural gestures and post. It's freaking delightful.
Well, nuff said. Dat's wat i gonna share. And here's a hot chickas pic that i snap in NSW outlet located at mid-valley. Enjoy and have a nice day. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment