Awesome weekend getaway

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
A recap of last weekend getaway. It's just Simply awesome. :D
We departed at 8 in the morning. And here's my Co-driver, Naj. Haha
And here's the twilight, can you all see it? I love the twilight zone. It seems to give hope for me. haha. I know it ridiculous but that's just me. :D
Once we had reached, we simply went to Simply Fish. It's just Simply Nice. LOL
And im glad to met my "more-than-friends", HT, long time man. Glad to to met you.
After the lunch, we went to watch the World Invasion : Battle Los Angeles. This movie is EPIC! I love it. It showed how people stands together as one when things got bad, after all we are still human being, we had feelings. I hope it remain still, love each other the same way.
And we head to the famous layered! Nadeje.
The is my 1st time in my life i went to the chinese ochestra perfomance, the theme is "A touch of symphony". Guess what? It was amazing. Everyone of u haven't experience it, i bet u gona say it BORED! or maybe u gona say HELL TO THE NO! But trust me peeps, u gona love it. I never knew chinese instrument was that amazing. :)
And here's some photos of the group that i went with,

P/S- check out my facebook for more photo. Thank you.

Life's is hard, but take some time out if you could. I had hard times tho, my studies life kinda hectic but i take me some time out to have a lil'rest. Try to feel the breeze sliding over your face, enjoy every little things happened around you, trust me, you'll see how wonderful the life is.
Love your life and don't simply threw it away.

Shits happened sometimes, but that's just life. There's always a solution. U must pick a decision. No matter you turn right or left, there's always a hope if u dare to take the 1st step. There's no turning back in our life, we must face everything no matter how hard it is. Remember, don't lost faith, if we stand together , we unite, we will prevails and survive. Pray hard for Japan.

Regards,
Jer

0 comments:

Post a Comment