Breakfast? Spaghetti + Cereal Drink!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Finally, finish all my mid-term test yesterday...fuh~What a hectic week! Busy for assignment + study for mid-term...but now...i'm done!^^
Early in the moring...i was woke up on 7am...yea...the time i usually woke up...xD
i was felt kinda dizzy n awkward cz i jz woke up...den after i turn on my labtop...i saw the spaghetti + the mushroom spaghetti sauce place beside me...o_0
Yes! No doubt! I'm going to place the spaghetti in to my fresh stomach! xD
Here's the pic after i cooked...
Ok...done with my breakfast!
And i'm thinking of 1 thing yesterday...do i look fierce? Why everytime im trying to talk to anyone...i felt so ignorance and neglected! Damn! I shouldnt be like that...cz i think im awesome! xD
Well speak rite? LOL~xD
alrite...i will be busy next 3 weeks...cz my final exam fall on 19th of dec until 22th dec...so guys..wish me luck! I'm gonna take'em down! And i will be "on leave" until 22th dec...so will not have any update from now...so all the best for me and my coursemate! Fighting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment