What I Want?!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Alright,currently i just cant get rid of my sneaker head habit...Damn! I wish i can get a new SB!
But whilst im checking my email and i found out alot of new kicks release news letter and definitely for a sneaker head will click in to it and surf around check out whats new coming soon! P.S I spent more than 2 hour for reading the new release! xD
But then i found out my EX-PRE-LOVER...the CLOT x Nike 1World Air Force 1 !
No way! I told myself gonna get this "CUTIE PIE" on my birthday but due to the financial issue and economic recession...YES! I didn't Proposed!
But now...I'm gonna get them before CNY although i know this kicks been released almost 1 year ago since January 16th 2009! But still HATE is more easier to forgiven than LOVE! Now let me give a brief introduction my "CUTIE PIE".

She's so hot & gorgeous...didn't she? xD
The reason why i love this kicks is because this kicks bring the real truth meaning of " Don't Judge Anyone By It's Outlook! To know someone well,we must search for what lies within. " And this kicks bring the real meaning of encourage people to see what others see but find what others don't find. What lies within this CUTIE? Hell Yea~The beautiful from inside! Meaningful huh? xD
I think this good enough to the brief intro for this CUTIE...now i know what i want, and i know what should i do now...and i'm gonna smoke the final exam real fast and take'em down with my pride! Peeps, so long~and again....all the best in final exam and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment