Hot and Cold

Monday, January 11, 2010
It's been awhile..PEEPS! xD
I've been busy these few days because i've been busy to become a BABYSITTER with my elder brother(take care of my sis and guard the house~xD)! Due to my parents went vacation to Macau, me and my brother have to be responsible for the my sis and the house!
Well,my parents already back from Macau on yesterday...and they did snap alot of cool stuff/place of Macau! (even though they went there about 3 times,but still...what an adorable & scene-ful country!) YES! Definitely they bought pressie for us! My mommy bought some "winter" clothes for my sis and bought 2 G2000 shirts for me and my brother.
The light purple for me...and the elegant gret for my bro.
A Gucci by Gucci fragrance for me(i requested 212 by Carolina Herrera! But my mommy call me back for other,so i choose Gucci. And my mom was amazed by the top note and satisfy by the bottom note! When she called me...she said: "This perfume the best! The scent were durn charming!" Well, seems like my kind of taste may be attractive ladies/woman but not girls!xD)
And here's a bad news for me! My muet ruined result my beautiful and adorable morning...i din expect i would failed the way like this...BAND 2! How hilarious and pathetic it is...what on earth that im doing? i was amazed and depressed by the result! but i will move on to the next level...i will retake! and i will work more harder than last time...i must shut'em down and hit'em with my pride! I always believe the night will end with a sunny day! And it does...c'est la vie! Like i've been reminded every time from my mommy..."Life's is like a box of chocolate,u never know what u gona taste!"
Well speak,mom!
I will move on! Tomorrow gona be another good day! Cheers! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment