Welcome Back!

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Happy Schooling! I'm back to my optimistic college's life again...xD
Unfortunately my mood still in "shopping n relax" mood(cz chinese new year is coming!)...hope lecturer wont go too fast for every lecture...^^
Well...for the passed few days...i was going to shopping! Searching nice clothes and dope kicks for chinese new year purpose! Guess what? I've been stucked in pavillion for 4 hour and i got nothing...cz i havent plan my new style yet...but i think is better looking for something decent yet stylish-elegant-cool-look! Weird huh? haha...
Alright! Stopped there! It's time to share some cool stuff...today i was played a new game named modern warfare! What to describe for this game? Good! Real good! Way much better than left 4 dead 2...and the graphic...real awesome! Geek must love it! xD
Well..i'll stopped here! Felt kinda dizzy after the game! REAL AWESOME! Worth it! ^^
So.update soon peeps! Good day! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment