CNY...Exam???

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Seems like i've been death for awhile huh?
Hell yeah...I'm so dead it because of my Taxation 2 mid-term exam fall on the 4th day of CNY...WTH?! YES! The 4th day! And i was so frustrated and disappointed with the lecturer! Especially MMU! Why CNY only have 2 days holiday? Hell un-fair! CNY should let the student rest their mind and back in to the journey and the holiday...but...mmu doesnt care how the student feel...even my malay frens said : HUH? WTH? 2 days? And mid-term test on the 4th day? F**k MMU LA~
See! Even my malay frens blame it too...what to do with it? I've no idea!
Well...stop the mmu and exam shit...The reason i posting this post is...i felt nothing to do and i felt i was wasting my time if im still playing COD 6: Modern Warfare 2! I'm stupid rite?haha...hell yeah! xD
And sumting i wud like to share its...my advance audit subject(not advance at all,degree course more advance!) The lecturer(Michelle,she's the goddess. P/S- She's gorgeous and pretty! I love attending her class! xD) was teach 2 chapter ady...and it kinda hard tho...because...sum of the jargon i cant understand! And i learned new things today...According to MIA, a professional shud always update their professional knowledge up to date! Never left behind if we want to be a professional accountant...as the matter of fact, YES! Accountant should learn new stuff until the date he retired!
On the second thought, i was considering....is chanyi really wanna be an accountant? He is lazy yet optimistic kind of person...but still hard-working are stuck-in-between! OMG! What im talking about? xD
Well...this post are only about what im thinking and im felt kinda depressed yet frustrated to my taxation lecturer...but still i love my lecturer,love what i have now,love accounting but....hate mmu! What a scheduled! Pissed me off like hell! xD
Well...gota go...put more effort and i'll gain knowledge! Work-it-hard! Update real soon~Later~

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

lol...i did...but still they dun response..wat can i do den? lmao...

Post a Comment