I'm almost UP!

Sunday, July 18, 2010
Welcome Back,Rix!


It's been a month that i've leaved my blog...im back into business now!
Well,my updates. Recently,i've been so busy with with internship due to the peak season of auditing now. It's quite loads of work had to be done...even though it's tough but i tried to enjoy the process. This what i called LIFE's! I've learned so much from my seniors and audit it's quite a boring yet enrich job. For those who do not wish to sat in the office whole day long...from what i seen and done so far...u might not like auditing. So,choose the right path or else u might regret! For my case,hell no i don't! Because i wish to be a professional...and i wont fight with money credits! So...judge urself b4 u judge me. I would appreciate who stand on my point. Thanks in advance. ^^v
"Internship = Learn and earn" For me, "Internship = Learn and spent"
Bloody hell god damn it...i've spent load of money for this internship period...because i learned and earned...so i learned and SPENT! Just like the GAGA's said......and like i said...
Let's have a preview of my SPENT and DONE in my June + July! Just enjoy the show...xD


















End of Show!
Well...its just a preview...i will write more further when im free...
So peeps,just like old times...take care and stay cool...aight?
update soon...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment