Timeless

Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Currently i'm falling in love with my job...what i am doing? here's wat i do everyday...
1) Wake up early in the morning of 6.30am.
2) Had a refresh breakfast and went to work at 8.10am.
3) Working hour : 8.30am - 10.00pm
4) Went back home and update my facebook for 1 hour
5) Sleep for 7 hour and wake up again.
Internship? DUH~~~give me a break! Currently i'm working..not internship! I love it...i love the feel how we used to chase after the time...it is so timeless by being an auditor...i need something that could boost me more closer to the time...i need something that can help me run faster...what would that be? Well....u guys gota figure it out den...it's coming to me soon...so guess and win contest is started now...who ever can guess what "that" is...big prize will be given out. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment