Shits Out!

Sunday, August 23, 2009
A beautiful Sunday with cloudy nice weather and i'm really have a nice mood! When i was staring upon the cloudy sky and i'm thinking that why CR9 are just better than the rest? And i have the answer...the answer is because that boy Ronaldo makes everyone look shit! Agree with me?haha
Suddenly my brain came out alot of idea to have changes on myself! So i decide my hair comes 1st! I believe that hair is considered a person luck. If person who unlucky,after they have a haircut, i'm so sure they've been cut out all the "shit" they met and looks gorgeous too! haha
After the stupid idea come out from my brain,i'm might do so! And i'm hangin out with my MU jersey and ready to have changes in my life's!Woohoo!
I'm ready to have a haircut by cut out all the previous "shits" that i met and be ready to have a new optimistic me!
Whilst the hairstyler working out my hair,i was wondering what will come out after this!Expecting~~~Finally,it turns out like this! After I cut, i feel my hair lost weight(not wearing cap anymore!haha) and feel fresh although it doesn't really change my hairstyle!
If you're my coursemate, friends, schoolmate, or campus friends...no matter who you are...do u think i'm really changed? Eg. Not wearing a cap anymore...haha
No matter what you guys commented, i'm just felt that..."Welcome home,big boy!" ^_^



Before (1) & After (2 & 3) respectively

0 comments:

Post a Comment