Fresh new Monday!

Monday, August 24, 2009
A fresh new day with a cup of creamy milk and a serving of 3 cracker to kick start my Monday!
Learn alot today,financial accounting quite hard but i hope i can handle it!Management accounting...duh!!!Again comes with the formula...god damn it! I'm suffering with this subject currently...but all we need to know for chapter 6 is the formula for Direct Material,Direct Labor and Manufacturing Overhead! 3types of computation include 2 sub formula...total up is 6 formula we need to know..i might work hard for this!
After the class,im going to have some of my favorite workout!hell yeah!Woohoo!
Today,i work with my lats which doing chip up for 12 times with 4 set,my chest 12 times 4 set,biceps and triceps with the same workout amount. The only different is...i'm carrying more heavy than before! Hell yeah! Whose the man??? No doubt..im the man!!!Sorry about that,i know im kind of narcissism!haha
After the workout,going back hostel with my dinner which is original blended soya, goodday milk and gardenia!Healthy huh?hehe
Alright,this all for me for 24/8/09 Monday! Good day!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment