Found out myself...finally!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"We're different, but meant to be friends

That special something about you
touches my heart again and again.

I can't fathom, I simply can't begin,
to imagine life without you.

Whatever you do, remember that
you have a friend in me
that will always be true."

Is this quote correctly defining what a friends meant to be? I've no idea! Since i'm hearing someone said "they all come to me personally n complaining about u"! What can i say? I don't even know what i've done? What should i do? Or just pretend that i'm strong and said "Who cares"?
Someone...please...if anyone out there...please...if you guys think that i'm too hard to get along with...u may ignore me...in the past,if i did say something too crucial or too over that might hurt you guys...i apologize! I'm sorry! I've try to be my best part by being a friend or coursemate...maybe i've talk to much or too active...in the future, i wont talk too much and wont too close with you guys to prevent any complains about me...if you guys think i've too much to do so...just ignore me,alright? I'm not an enemy...i'm here to gaining my knowledge for future used! If u felt uncomfortable with me,just ignore me...I'm really appreciate for those who ever complain about me,who ever really in good relationship with me...all i want to say to those who appreciate me..."Guys,thank you!"

I will back to my optimistic life's by walking with my way silently~

0 comments:

Post a Comment