Back from death!

Friday, April 9, 2010
Hi peeps..finally i'm back from death! My hectic week almost done! But still had a seminar on 2moro morning tho....T.T
I just finish my Financial Accounting test today....TOUGH! HARD! Anything u can imagine...DAMN! I so bloody regret that i dun have enough time to study due to the presentation, quiz, submitted tutorials...dang!!! how i wish i had 48 hours a day~T.T
But still....C'est La Vie! Gota keep moving forward...because the clock wont stop and stare....it wil only keep tick-tocking....wont stop...wont ticking with anti-clockwise...just move it...aight? xD
Well...Nothing much today...cause im damn tired and i almost forgot what is the date today...i tot it still its monday...lmao! But now its friday....and im still living in my own life...ROFL!
Now...here's a question...i wonder it and doubt it so much~i've been asked...if a girl said she miss u...wat do u think? Guess what? I've no idea!!! SERIOUSLY! No idea...cause i never been into this kind of circumstances b4...and i bet no girls gonna tell me this quote tho...LOL~Den i answer my fren..."Does she mean it? Or just simply say it?"...den he answered me..."Err...i dun knw either..but she seems serious!" (FYI,they just chat in MSN.) Den i was thinking...if she serious,and she said "i miss u"...den wat shud the guy reply? "i miss u too"? or just simply give a smile on that? I've no idea...man! no idea! Den if the girl really means it, den wat shud it be? So peeps...gota educate me tho since imma nerd! Thanks in advance! xD
Aight..,i've spotted something real awesome today? what's that? Guess what? Nike Footscape X Livestrong X Hideout! I'm in love with it...wonder how much was that....maybe i will hunt "her" down...still doing survey tho..xD
Aight...im tired...im exhausted...and im over-active and now im almost become a zombie...half dead! xD Peeps..update real soon! Wish y'll had a great day, great night and Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment