Finally~I can Breathe

Friday, April 16, 2010
From Dusk Till Dawn
Finally i can breathe for a while...hectic week ever! It's going to kill me in anyway...but finally i survive at last! Well...what are the things going around for the week? Test,Quiz,Assignments...and the DEAN's ceremony and my elder bro..Hsien's birthday!
Hope all ur dreams come true! All the best in study and life's!
5 day combo...non-stop! But i appreciated & enjoyed! Just like my mum always told me..."If theres things u cant ignore...just accept it and enjoy it..u will felt the real joy in busy life's! C'est La Vie!" Thanks mum...and gota thanks to my dad by attending the ceremony! Love both y'll always! ^^
Thanks mum and dad! Love y'll!
Proud of y'll...all the best!
Well,i will be much busy for the following weeks due to my final exam is coming soon...and i may abandon my blog for a while...sorry bloggy! xD

And today...what a day! Finally i've done something right! I said it...and i mean it! Suddenly my heart seems like dropping a big stone from the heart...felt free and relax..and smiles all the moment...after the i said it...V,i mean it! But still there's a gap with the distance tho~still under development...hope everything goes fine! I wont cross the line...hope V can understand...everything depends on time...let the time makes the decision!

Aight...gota off now...real tired~ and here's something i gota share for the day...and thats what mean for me and u..enjoy and good nite! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment