That Should Be ME?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hi peeps...its ya boi,Jeremy again! How y'll doing? I bet all of u had a great day~
Well...not special for me today...just another gaming day...PES day! xD Stuck in the room whole day and non-stop gaming! And i was amaze by Justin Bibier new album..."My World 2.0"...indeed...he's the coolest kid on the planet! I was chillin with his album for my whole lovely Saturday! A must listen to his album! Most Wanted!
For the previous post...guess i had to overthrow my judgement for the fact that i mentioned yesterday. Early in the morning....i was finishing my jog from campus....and when i reach...i saw a msg...yea..V was curios about my emo yesterday and had asked me why i being such emo? Well, here's the answer...U smile,i smile! Indeed,u're the irreplaceable~Holdin ur hands,makin u laugh,feelin ur kiss,buyin u gifts...that shud be me? I doubt it so much! But let the time judge it~cz i've no idea wat to do?
I've being such a dumber yesterday...jz assumed with my stupid judgement and conclude with the wrong view. What on earth that im thinking? Indeed,i love to imagine..haha! But now...im still here...and im back from death again! It's so good to be back yo! whee~xD
Well...im back to my optimistic life again and still gota work more harder on my study...cause currently i've addicted to PES and no study mood at all...God...please give the study spirit to me! I wan an outstanding result! God....please save me from the evil's addiction.
Well peeps, shall we called it a day? Aight...gota off tho...for those who haven sleep...hope u had a great nite...and for those who going to sleep soon...sleep tight and good nite! Peace out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment