The Earthhour

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi peeps,how y'll doing today? I bet y'll had great day..^^
Guess what? I bet y'll know today 8.30pm - 9.30pm its the most precious moment of the whole year...what it is? Yes, its the earth hour! Did y'll close the all the electrical appliances today? For those who does....thanks alot...ur cooperation will be highly appreciated! Thanks for loving our home...The Earth! ^^
Ok,done with the earth hour. Today...hmm..i was struggle as usual...with my upcoming exam...and felt kinda depressed and obsessed...cause some personal problem due to the yesterday issue...but still in a good mood! xD
Why i said so? Because....nothings gona kill me but it makes me stronger!
The sorrow and sadness is passed....even though there's still had abit...but i gota moved on! So, Company Law....here i come!
And i went to futsal today....i'd enjoy the game yo....thanks for my teammate! And i felt tired rite now...so i gota off tho...great day peeps!

P/S-Missing Bape.V

0 comments:

Post a Comment