Survey!

Monday, March 8, 2010
Well,peeps. I gota fact to share(FYI,its my own fact! Not from the Experts!)...its about GIRLZ!
Last Friday, i went to Mid-Valley with my bro,Hsien, for buying new phone purpose. And of course, he's going to meet his girlfriend at there as well...impossible i be the BIG BULB between them...rite? So i decide to hangin around by myself...while im nothing to do...i went to a Häagen-Dazs® shoplot and have a sweets break for myself. While im sitting there and enjoying my ice cream,i noticed something that unusual in shopping center. Wondering what im talking about...rite?xD
Well,here it goes. Shopping center...which gender u will see more often while u shopping? Girls...rite? And, girls who went to shopping...normally...what will they do? I bet the 1st answer in ur mind is BUY BUY BUY! CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES! SHOES SHOES SHOES! Am i rite? I guess i am! And u will see'em more often at those shop selling apparel,shoes,bags,cosmetic,fragrances, and so on. Am i rite? But u know what,thats just a few of them. Not much!
According to my survey while sitting at Häagen-Dazs®, guess what? I dont think all girls went to shopping aint for buying purpose...most of them...i sees them more often in the food department! Hell yea....no doubt! It's Food!!! Especially, Sweet stuff! I bet all the girls over the world love chocolate! And here i am....Häagen-Dazs® are Heaven! If u're guy...and u've nothing to do while shopping...u may hang out and enjoy ur precious time at the food department! Loads of pretty girls sitting around me...suddenly i felt happiness are around the world yo! haha...and yes...im the only guy in the shop...indeed...im not gay! I repeat, I'm Straight!
After Häagen-Dazs®, i felt kinda hmm...i want some healthy stuff as well...so i go to "Gong Wo Tong" sort of Herbal Jelly stuff...i dun knw how to describe in english...in cantonese,we called it "Guai Ling Go"! Guess What? Girls,Girls,Girls! Again! Damn,girls like food tho! In fact, Food are so attractive and amazing! haha...
Well, if u guys doubt it...u may have a try...i bet u buy my point! xD
Thats all my funny shit...guess i gota stopped here...and here i go...update real soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment