Just Another Day

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Hi y'll...its ya boi..Jeremy~ Wad Up peeps.. Wad up Malaysia...Wad up earthlovers!
Well...today was kinda free...and it was a nice day as well..i had nice breakfast with my niggas...Harry and Nazir....Where we had our breakfast? McD the best choice! I'm lovin it..xD
After all...im kinda free today....dont knw wat to talk about...but i jz got 1 things to share tho...i've jz had my tax test paper...i got a "out of expectation" result....totally out! I dun knw why i scored this mark...and i was like turning joyness into disappoinment...and i ask my lecturer...what happen to my marks? I shud be scored better than dat...and she told.."u made alot mistake...and u shudnt blame it...shud learn it...ok? try ur best for test 2..(she gave me big smile which warm my heart.)"
Aight...thx to my lecturer...by cheering me up...and i will give my best shot for the next test coming up...so this wat i learn today..
When u made a mistake,there's only 3 things to do about it:
1) Admit it
2) Learn from it, and
3) Don't repeat it.
That's all what u gona do tho...so cheer up peeps! Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up every time we fail.
Well...dats all my story today...so i gota off...im kinda exhausted today because i havent had a good sleep since yesterday...so...Good nite world! Good nite malaysia! Good nite peeps! C.L.O.T ! *Hug*

P/S- Missing Bape.V

0 comments:

Post a Comment