What a Saturday!

Saturday, March 13, 2010


Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!
What a good old times...what relaxing sounds...i love Saturday!
How i spend for my Saturday? Yes! A cup of milk kick start my sweetest morning...and i went McD for breakfast! Woohoo! I'm loving it! It's been awhile since the last time i went McD...what i do is McDelivery all the time! So...surprisingly...indeed...i went to McD with McD's lover!
P/S. McD's Lover was parked her car at her own risk on a parking lot with a big yellow "X" sign on it! Guess whats dat? Yes! U're correct! Awesome huh? haha..Anyway...Gota thanks to her for the ride yo.
Well...afternoon..wat im doing...study? nope! revision? nope! I was thinking wat im going to do if i failed my audit test! And guess what....it really kills me after i found out the significance influenced result! How i wish i can had the Study Spirit all the moment~T.T
Btw,i still didnt do my revision due to the reason of..."Dude! Its saturday yo! Keep ur footstep clear even u wana walk further!"...haha! So i decide to "take napping"! When i woke up...OMG! Its around 5pm! What on earth that im doing? Wasting my time again and again! I gota moved on tho! Come on! U can do it!
6pm...i cooked spaghetti for my dinner...and im sharing with my homie...Naj(he's the one who cooked the hot dog!) and Eddy! Yummy! Homemade spaghetti are real awesome! xD
Well...and im felt tired after i had my dinner...so i decide to hit on my "Prototype" and start study while im awake...unfortunately...i didnt! Bcz when i finish...its already 11pm...T.T
And now im here to apologize to those who always had a positive view of me...plz forgive my innocent! I will start 2moro! xD
So, dats my saturday...and im getting tired now...so i gota off now...so peace out yo!

P/S: Missing BApE.V~@.@

0 comments:

Post a Comment