I'm Nothing

Sunday, March 21, 2010
Hi,peeps. It's ya boi...Jeremy again! It's 21st of March, i'm still in good condition...but mood...not good enough! Study always struggle me! Well...i guess i had to take a free slot to blog my mood today!

Today weather, COLD! I felt damn COLD today! Almost cause me freeze! But i love it! Why am i falling in love with these weather? Because i had a COLD-Blooded Heart! Dat's why i love to been in COLDNESS! I love Raining~xD

Well,what to share today? Aight, i had bad mood...but still i'm in the joy of the world! And i just realize something real cruel...what it is? Love? I supposed....

U will know u’re ready to enter the land of love when u see everything as it really is…Sometimes love could really wear u out..but that’s what keeps u going nonetheless. Dats y all I want to do is find a way back into love…but i will never found it~everytime i try so hard to achieve something...but the expectation is not what u think! Now i believe the ancient said..."The highest the expectation, the highest the disappointment ! " I wont talk...i wont breathe..i wont move till u finally see that u belong with me! u might think i dont look...but deep inside in the corner of my mind,i'm attached to u~I'm weak...its true...cz im afarid to know the answer..do u want me too? Cz my heart keep falling faster...guess i ady know the answer! I'm nothing but a piece of crap!

Well...guess i just stop dreaming...i gota moved on tho...i believe im still the goddess! Nothings gona kill me but it makes me stronger! Hell yeah! I'm Back! xD

U must take the risk to ask...if u can bear the risk...u'll get wat u wan or else the worst is "no"! But me...i rather go 1 shoot and take it's all! Still waiting the chance~

So peeps....hope y'll had a nice day and have a great night! Good night~*Hug*


0 comments:

Post a Comment