J'adore Audit!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Well, peeps! Finally i finish my busy day...but the most busy week is coming soon! T.T
Today im having audit test yo...i was struggle because of "her"..."she" made me cant even sleep tho...damn tough! But now..i tested "her"...haha!
Well....i wake up early in the morning at 6am...i was like...
" Wake up in the morning feelin like EDC~"
haha...indeed...i kick start my day with EDC's song...and O'FAMA as well...den i start my day by studying audit nuh~T.T
Till i study until 9am...i felt kinda hungry and dizzy...so i went to campus to "da bao" my breakfast(i din have my meal for since yesterday evening at 3pm! @.@)...den when i ate...the gastric was killing me...when i ate my breakfast...suddenly thrown up! i try to eat again....i thrown up again! I doubt y those food wont digest in my stomach..T.T
after that...i went to malaysia study class...and hang out with my homie...Eddy at library~He's the man! Womanizer! Library are set for study purpose...but he went there for stalking chicks! xD
After library....we went class and have our lunch..and we went back study...
After a tough war,finally i finish the audit test....now i realize....wat u pay is wat u get~whee~xD
So i may say...i love audit! J'adore audit! xD
Well peeps....i gota out now...so peace out! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment